Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord. The tips below will help make sure you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (925) 609-1364 to hear about current discounts, special events, and concerts. Para informacion general sobre el parque y horario, llame al: (925) 609-1364.
- Check the website prior to visiting on days when weather may be a concern.
- Visit when attendance is lightest—you’ll spend less time waiting to get on your favorite rides. Best bets are weekdays during the summer.
- Sunscreen is recommended, even if it's cloudy, and can be purchased at several of our merchandise shops.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party becomes separated. We recommend the fountain near our Main Gate.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens or after 3 p.m.—that’s when they will be less crowded.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Delicious kid’s meals are available at many food locations—just ask!
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.