HALLOWFEST Presented by SNICKERS®
Six Flags Introduces HALLOWFEST, Presented by SNICKERS®
A Spooktacular Celebration of Freaky Frights, September 18 – November 1
Gourd you loins, Six Flags is hosting a frightfully thrilling time at HALLOWFEST this year and we're inviting you to get batty with us. Our haunted experiences are happening every weekend (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) now through November 1, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year!
Special HALLOWFEST Offers
Save up to 50% on Tickets
Buy tickets online now and save up to 50%. Attendance is limited so get your tickets and reservations today before spots fill up quickly.
2021 Season Passes – 2 for $99.99
Buy a 2021 Season Pass and get Hallowfest FREE. Visit this fall and all of 2021. Buy now at the lowest price is six years. That’s a deal to scream about!
The area’s premier Halloween celebration will operate on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays September 18 - November 1.
During daylight hours, families and young thrill-seekers will experience five family-friendly Fair Zones including:
- Scarecrow Square, where fall is in the air and scarecrows are everywhere;
- Pirate Pointe, featuring silly stories from the sea for scallywags of any size, plus a chance to walk the plank;
- Witch Way, where kids are sure to be spellbound by sorcerous stories, fun games and magical memories;
- Pumpkin Patch – a glowing sea of orange in the giant Jack-O-Lantern field, pumpkin decorating arts and crafts; and
- Clown Town – a barrel full of laughs, stilt walkers, and famous balloon animals.
For all of the little monsters in the family, Day Thrills include a Trick-or-Treat trail, a costume contest, Halloween themed shows, rides and attractions highlight Day Thrills
However, when the clock strikes 6 p.m., the creatures of nightmares are unleashed for their daily hunting rituals and you may find yourself in five spine-tingling, scare zones without warning!
- Zombie Zoo, where caged zombies are on display and snarling for a selfie;
- Icons of Halloween are swarming in Seeds of Samhain through a haunted pumpkin patch;
- Cursed Cove, featuring corrupt pirates on the hunt for souls who come too close to their treasure;
- Big Top Terror, full of maniacal clowns eager to give you the fright of your life; and
- Cannibal Cookout with flesh-eating freaks and mutilated monsters lurking in the shadows.
Get ready to be amazed! We've jam packed our stages with the hottest acts around including:
- Giggle & Thump – Saturday and Sunday: 4:15
Hip Hip Hooray!! The clowns have come to play! Grab your popcorn, sit and stay, there’s unicycling, tumbling and more on the way!
- Mime Time with Lil’ Cutie – Saturday at 5:45
Follow this adorable yet peculiar character into the world of imagination and let curiosity run away with you. Hilarious and fun, this show is playtime for your mind!
- The Comedy Danger Show with the Amazing Juju Bean – Friday at 7:45/Saturday and Sunday at 6:30
Who doesn’t love a little danger? Get razzled and dazzled as the Amazing Juju Bean throws caution to the wind and takes you on a journey of fire, stunts and DANGER! This show will leave you begging for more!
- Dapper Scrappy the Circus Dog – Sunday at 5:45
The ulti-MUTT DOGgone Circus Dog! Watch Scrappy jump through hoops of fire, prove to the audience he can count, give kisses and speak adorable phrases and win the hearts of all. This show will be sure to make you howl with laughter!
Dare Devil Dive Stage
- The Amazing Juju Bean Circus Show – Saturday and Sunday at 4:45
Come join us for this variety circus juggling extravaganza with giggles around every corner. The amazing Juju Bean will keep you on the edge of your seat with his absurd comedy circus show. You don’t want to miss this man of many voices!
- Shakey Heights – Friday at 7:15/ Saturday and Sunday at 5:15
Watch this dynamic duo risk their lives for your entertainment! Stand in awe as they defy gravity at dizzying heights!!
- Throwin’ Down Dare Devil Duo – Friday at 8:15/Saturday and Sunday at 6:15
Fire, sharp objects and death defying drops define the audacious, dashing duo. Throwing knives, flames and each other in a ridiculous display of dexterity and daring!
- The Fire Extravaganza Show – Friday at 9:00/Saturday and Sunday at 7:00
You are never going to believe your eyes as these Flame Fatales ignite a fiery spectacle hotter than the Scorcher! Be amazed as they twirl, throw, spin and eat fire – can YOU stand the heat?
- Nightmare Cirque – Friday at 10:00/Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 (Final show of the night. Includes ALL performers)
Endless Entertainment brings you the show you've been dying for, filled with ghouls, werewolves and zombies around every corner; bringing you jaw-dropping TRICKS N' TREATS... including acrobats, fire dancers, juggling and more! See what awaits your wildest dreams, because the only nightmare would be missing the show!
You'll be amazed by the tantalizing treats we've cooked up this season. Try em' all, we dare you!
- Takis Zombie Nachos: Miner’s Cookhouse
- Snickers Funnel Scream Cake: Old South Funnel Cakes
- Monster Chocolate/Cotton Candy Dippin Dots: Peachtree Square Dippin’ Dots
- Scare-Acha Wings: JB’s Sports Bar and Grill
- Candy Monster: Peachtree Dippin Dots
- Ghostly Grape Sprite: Monstore Snacks, Promenade Snacks, Munchopolis Snacks
We invite you to Halloween Safely and Mask Up with us this Fall. Please be advised of the following rules that will be strictly enforced at the park. Failure to follow these rules could lead to your removal from the park.
- Masks must be worn by all guests 3 years of age and older and masks MUST cover both the nose and mouth
- No full facial masks and/or coverings will be permitted (cannot cover your eyes)
- Guests 12 and under may wear a costume, but no masks associated with those costumes are allowed
- No park re-entry will be permitted
- Social distancing protocols must be maintained at all times
*The park is open on Monday, October 12; however, HALLOWFEST attractions will not operate.