Southern Star Music Festival
Spring 2021, take center stage with Southern Star Music Festival!
Spring 2021, take center stage with Southern Star Music Festival where bands, choirs and orchestras can showcase their talents for this great performance opportunity. School and community ensembles of various age levels will perform and/or compete, then enjoy an exciting Awards Celebration in the park each Saturday night! After the performances, make memories with your friends at Six Flags, where plenty of thrills and endless fun awaits!
Performances/Adjudications are held at the Riverside EpiCenter,*conveniently located next to Six Flags Over Georgia. The festival is open to instrumental and choral groups K-12.
The Festival Awards Ceremony and Fun Day will be held at Six Flags Over Georgia on Saturdays (NOTE: park is open on Saturdays and Sundays, and generally closed on Fridays throughout the festival).
Six Flags Over Georgia Southern Star Music Festival Dates for 2021:
- Friday, March 19 – Saturday, March 20
- Friday, March 26 – Saturday, March 27
- Friday, April 9 – Saturday, April 10
- Friday, April 16 – Saturday, April 17
- Friday, April 23 – Saturday, April 24
- Friday, April 30 – Saturday, May 1
- Friday, May 7 – Saturday, May 8
Check Back Here For Registration Information Coming Soon