Groups of Friends
Grab your friends and head to Six Flags St. Louis for a day of rides, thrills and out-of-control laughter. We offer a great group discount when purchasing 10 or more tickets in advance. Check out our prices – it may be worth inviting a few more friends to get the group rate. More fun for everyone!
If you don’t have 10 people, you can purchase our online daily tickets but depending on how many friends will visit, you may save by purchasing group tickets instead. So round up the gang and head this way!
Great Rates for Groups of 10 or More
Groups of 10-99 who purchase in advance can take advantage of a special group discount.
- One free ticket for every 15 pre-purchased (when purchasing 10 business days in advance from your visit date. Group sizes of 10-14 are not eligible.)
- Purchase online, by mail or phone (tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases)
Visit March 23 - May 26 & September 7 - 22, 2019:
- 10-14 Guests: $34.49 plus tax per person
- 15-99 Guests: $30.49 plus tax per person
Visit May 27 - September 3, 2019:
- 10-14 Guests: $38.99 plus tax per person
- 15-99 Guests: $34.99 plus tax per person
Visit Weekends September 27 - October 27 for Fright Fest:
- 10-14 Guests: $39.99 plus tax per person
- 15-99 Guests: $35.99 plus tax per person
Holiday in the Park Select Days November 16 - January 1, 2020:
- 10-14 Guests: $36.99 plus tax per person
- 15-99 Guests: $31.49 plus tax per person
ONLINE: Buy 10-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Orders of 50-99 can also be shipped. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. Tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases. Please mail or phone in your order for tax exemption purposes.
MAIL: Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least 10 business days in advance. Orders received less than 10 business days prior will be held for pick-up at the Guest Relations window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current state tax exempt letter must be included with your order. Checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for mail orders.
PHONE / FAX: Fax your Group Order Form to 636-587-2753. To order by phone call 636-938-5300 x6288. Due to volume, you may be asked to leave a message when calling, so please consider purchasing online or by mail instead. Orders must be received at least 10 business days in advance. Orders received less than 10 business days prior will be held for pick-up at the Guest Relations window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current state tax exempt letter must be faxed or e-mailed.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK: Group tickets can be bought at the park on the day of your visit but it pays to purchase in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy added savings and complimentary bonus tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Walk-Up Groups of 10-99 pay $42.99 plus tax per person when tickets are bought at the front gate.
- Complimentary bonus tickets are not included with Walk-Up Group Ticket purchases.
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day during the dates specified, excluding private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Guest Relations window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received 10 business days in advance.
- Please note: Tax Exemption is not available for online purchases.
- Please see order form for pre-purchasing parking. Discount not available with on-line purchase.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit at Six Flags St. Louis with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented.